This month the box has changed - it now includes a few panty liners and a feminine hygiene product by SASS. They have also expanded their range to include the brands Bodyform and Lil-lets. Due to these changes, the cost is now £12.99 per month, however I received a discount code to keep the price the same until the end of the year.
Here's the details of what I got in my box.
1. U by Kotex Click tampons x25 - these are the same as I usually get. These are my favourite brand of tampons, so I'll be sticking with them.Due to my huge collection I will be getting some sanitary towels next month - I like the way that you can swap brands each month to keep topping up different products.
2.SASS Intimate Purifying Cleanser 100ml - this retails at £7 from Boots. It contains a special probiotic ingredient and is designed to keep you fresh and balanced. I've never used a product like this before, but I will definitely start to now.
Yummy treats include:
3. Novus Persian Pomegranate Tea - this is £3.50 for a pack of 12 on the Novus website. It is an antioxidant fruity tea which includes hibiscus, apple, blackberry, liquorice root and pomegranate petals. I'm not a big fan of liquorice, but will try it to see how it is as all of the other ingredients sound delicious!
4. Doisy and Dam Date and Himalayan Pink Salt Chocolate Bar - this is £1.75 on the Doisy and Dam website. I love this brand (only tried through Pink Parcel) and so I'm always happy to receive chocolate from this brand - and I can say that this one was delicious as always. They have very unique flavours that I wouldn't usually buy from a shop, and so it's always great to receive. Also, I love the cute packaging!
Beauty Treats include:
Now onto my favourite part...
5. LipGlam Natural Lanolin Lip Balm - worth £9.99 on the LipGlam website. I had already recieved this in a previous box, therefore was a bit disappointed to receive the same thing again - I wouldn't of minded quite so much if it was the same brand but a different product. It is however a really great product and really does moisturise well. It can be quite hard to get out of the tube and so it needs warming up slightly before using (especially during winter!). Lanolin is 100% natural and it is actually extracted from a sheep's fleece after shearing.
6. Bubble T Bath & Shower Jelly, Summer Fruits Tea - £4 at Superdrug. This product is AMAZING. It smells incredible - raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and white tea - and it is very thick and lathers well, therefore is perfect. The website looks great too, and I'd already received some lemongrass and green tea bath bombs in a previous parcel, therefore I was happy to get a different product from this brand this month.
7. Bourjois Full Volume Mascara (Dark Kohl) - £9 at Boots. I'm a big fan of both Bourjois and mascara, therefore I was really happy to receive this. I haven't tried this yet, as I'm still using another one from Pink Parcel, but I'm confidant this it will be a good one!
8. Halo Eye make-up remover pads x30 - £1.50 from Superdrug. You can never have too many make-up remover pads, and so I was happy with these. They will be ideal for travelling/visiting friends due to the small packaging.
9. This Material Culture Arrow Pendant Necklace - worth £5. I really like this necklace, and it was great to receive something a bit different. However, I wouldn't want to receive jewellery products every month.
Overall there were a lot of great products this month, and they all total up to far more than I paid for the box (£9.99), therefore I'm very happy! My favourite products from the box are the bath jelly and mascara. I'm already looking forward to next month.