For that reason, I have decided to share it here. Enjoy!
This recipe for two, and is ideal as a starter or side dish.
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 large red onion
- mature cheddar cheese
- garlic (I use granules)
- mixed herbs
- parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Finely chop onion and remove stalks from mushrooms, then finely chop.
3. Add some oil to a small frying pan, and add onions and chopped mushroom. Fry until softened.
4. Add mixture to a bowl, and grate cheese into mixture (amount depends on taste). Add garlic and mixed herbs. Mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into each of the 6 mushrooms evenly, then sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.
6. Cook for approximately 20-30 minutes.