So last night when I got home from work, I was excited to see that my Pink Parcel for August had arrived, safely deposited in my outdoor storage room next to my front door!
Here's the details of what was in the box:
1. U by Kotex Click tampons x25 - these are the same as I had selected in July's order. These are my favourite brand of tampons, so I'll be sticking with them. I do have a HUGE collection now as I find 25 to be too many, but I'm not complaining!
Yummy treats include:
2. La Via Del Te Tisana Energy tea - a box of 12 retails at 6,96 Euros. This has a fruity taste of peach and ginger, so I'm excited to try this one out.
3. Jealous Sweets - Wild Cherries flavour. These come in great packaging, and cost £2.50 per box. I do think that they are overpriced for the amount of sweets you get, but I think that you are really just paying for the packaging more than the sweets. They do taste good though!
4. Fudge Kitchen Dipping Fudge. I have to say that I ate this as soon as I opened my box! It tastes delicious, and I'm excited to try out some of their other products that they have, particularly the fudge sauces. They have some great gifts on there which are more unique than buying a box of chocolates from a shop, and they have recipes on their too, so I'll definitely be having a browse soon!
Beauty Treats include:
5. Unani Absolute Day Care Cream. I tested this out this morning, and it's a really nice, smooth moisturiser that softens the skin. I'm guessing that this must be a new brand as I couldn't see the product online anywhere, so couldn't find out how much this retails at.
6. Bellapierre Catwalk Mineral Lipstick - Mandarina. I was slightly disappointed with this colour as I prefer more soft colours, whilst this is a very bold orange/red. I would wear this for a night out, however, I wouldn't wear it very often therefore would have preferred a softer colour that I would wear more often. This retails at £20.
7. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. I was really excited to receive this sample as I love anything that smells of almond, and this definitely smells incredible! I do love L'Occitane products too. This retails at £18 for a 250ml bottle, so it is quite pricy, but it is a great treat. When used, it transforms into a soft foam and it really did leave my skin feeling soft.
8. L'Oreal Glam Bronzing Powder. This powder is something that I would wear in the evening rather than the daytime, as it is very sparkly.
Overall I'm very happy with my Pink Parcel for August, although a couple of the product choices I may not use too much (the L'Oreal bronzer and Bellapierce lipstick). Now I just have to wait a whole month to receive the next one!