Garlic mushrooms are a healthy and delicious addition to any meal, and they're one of my favourites as I'm a big fan of garlic!
So here's my very quick and easy recipe on how to make them.
- Button mushrooms.
- Garlic granules.
1. Clean the mushrooms and trim off stalks.
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan and add the mushrooms and garlic granules. Saute over high heat whilst stirring, until the mushrooms have absorbed all of the oil in the frying pan.
3. Reduce heat to low. When the juices have come out of the mushrooms, increase the heat again and saute for 4-5 minutes whilst stirring, until the juices have almost evaporated.
4. Add a squeeze of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and add the parsley. Cook for a further minute.
5. Serve hot or warm along with crusty bread, to mop up the delicious garlic juices.
That's it - it really is that simple :)